Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Facing a small dilemma

Article about: i understand that,but all things considered a complete,deactivated gun is,in my opinion,more desirable than an incomplete one...to each their own,,,,

Default Facing a small dilemma

I have the opportunity to buy 5 pistols, but i can only afford 1, which one do you think i should choose?
    Facing a small dilemma
    Facing a small dilemma
    Facing a small dilemma
    Facing a small dilemma
    Facing a small dilemma
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Default Re: Facing a small dilemma

Hi,
    for me it would be the Luger, simply because it would hold it,s money longer than the rest. But also a great pistol to have that is getting harder to find in good condition, The 9mm Browning would be next as i carried one in the army.
    You are a lucky man to have them on offer.
    dave.

Luger, for the looks and it's gonna hold it's value.

does the luger have the magazine?...if you live where you can fire pistols,,,i would take the Hi-Power,usability over collectability in this case,,,,a pistol without a mag is of little value if you need one for self defense,,,

I would have to go for the luger, no doubt in my mind
    Last edited by crazy horse; 09-10-2010 at 03:53 PM.

?

I would pick the P08 as well, but then again this is a piece that I've always wanted. You can go to any gun or military show and should have no problem picking up a replacement magazine.

Are these all being sold for around the same price? I know in my neck of the woods, the Browning M1922 usually goes for anywhere between $400 and $700 whereas P08's go for $1600 on up, regardless of the missing magazine...

If you're not dead set on the P08, maybe you could pick up 2 of the other pieces for the same as you would pay for the P08?

I personally wouldn't be worried about shootability. If you want a defense gun, you're better off picking up a firearm specifically for that. I know me personally, that last gun I'd go for in a self defense situation would be one of my collectible pieces...then again, I have 4 self defense/shooting range guns to choose from.

Now the selfish part of me has to kick in. I recently picked up a Browning M1922. Would the individual you are purchasing this from happen to have a set of grips for sale? Mine have replacement grips and I've been trying to track down an original set.

Good luck in making your decision!

Quote by militarymania View Post
    does the luger have the magazine?...if you live where you can fire pistols,,,i would take the Hi-Power,usability over collectability in this case,,,,a pistol without a mag is of little value if you need one for self defense,,,
    I don't think the magazine is included, and i am buying it deactivated.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Quote by yuengling325 View Post
    I would pick the P08 as well, but then again this is a piece that I've always wanted. You can go to any gun or military show and should have no problem picking up a replacement magazine.

Are these all being sold for around the same price? I know in my neck of the woods, the Browning M1922 usually goes for anywhere between $400 and $700 whereas P08's go for $1600 on up, regardless of the missing magazine...

If you're not dead set on the P08, maybe you could pick up 2 of the other pieces for the same as you would pay for the P08?

I personally wouldn't be worried about shootability. If you want a defense gun, you're better off picking up a firearm specifically for that. I know me personally, that last gun I'd go for in a self defense situation would be one of my collectible pieces...then again, I have 4 self defense/shooting range guns to choose from.

Now the selfish part of me has to kick in. I recently picked up a Browning M1922. Would the individual you are purchasing this from happen to have a set of grips for sale? Mine have replacement grips and I've been trying to track down an original set.

Good luck in making your decision!
    This one is going for 320 $ and the seller is only selling the pistols(65 $ to have it deactivated), no grips(Sorry).
    Best Regards

Vegard T.

a deactivated gun is an expensive paperweight...

take the luger, in some contrys you cant have live guns militarymania so you need to but the deacti ones

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast