Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

A few of my Garands

Article about: I just found the site, looks very interesting! Here are a few of my Garands:

Default Re: A few of my Garands

Oh yea Edge. Small world for sure.I last lived in So. Bnd. Brk. I delivered the mail on main st. and up in Bnd. Brk. for 18 yrs. then transfered down here and retired after 17 here. Retired now for 5 yrs. I live out in the woods and get to do all the shooting I want. Do you belong to a gun club up there or shoot on private land? Something tells me perhaps I should have PM'd this. Didn't mean to hijack your thread. Ron

?

Actually live in Franklin Park. Real close to Bnd Brk. Belong to CJR&P in Jackson, 300yd highpower range where I shoot the M1s. Indoor & outdoor pistol as well as all purpose 200yd range. Congrats on your retirement! I cant wait, I only have a few years to go......!

Sounds like a great range Edge. Retirement is great! You'll love it. Then...leave Jersey behind! Here are some pics my M1 and a couple of bayo's. The one bayo on the bottom is 1942. Not the pics though. Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3581.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	196.5 KB 
ID:	142842   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3578.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	142843  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3575.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	142844   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3573.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	223.5 KB 
ID:	142845  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3582.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	259.2 KB 
ID:	142846  

Welcome to the forum, cracking M1's!

?

P9, very nice! Thanks Whitehunter

Nice M1's! My father bought one for every one of his son's when we were baby's. So I guess you can say an M1 was the first firearm in my collection!

?

Quote by TaxStampCollecter View Post
    Nice M1's! My father bought one for every one of his son's when we were baby's. So I guess you can say an M1 was the first firearm in my collection!
    Now thats cool................1

Quote by TaxStampCollecter View Post
    That's quite a coincidence. My Dad got this for me and one for my Brother when we were about 15.

very nice rifles, I need to find one, so far I have an m-1 carbine -underwood 1943, a k98 mauser & just had to have an ak-47. btw I miss the soprano's. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12