Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport case

Article about: Does anyone have any references or pictures of a wood case for police, ss, or gestapo pistols and related equipment? A large enough case to include: luger/P38/PPK with holsters ammunition, c

Default field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport case

Does anyone have any references or pictures of a wood case for police, ss, or gestapo pistols and related equipment? A large enough case to include: luger/P38/PPK with holsters ammunition, cleaning rod and supplies, papers, pay book, vehicle pennant, and other related items.

U D

I have never heard of this before. Do you have a box of something?? Any pictures, if So??
    Just asking...

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I have seen original and replica transport cases for the MP40 and I was looking for an example of a similar case for pistols that may have been used by the Nazis in WWII.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport case  

field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport casefield police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport case
    Quote by guns ltd View Post
    I have never heard of this before. Do you have a box of something?? Any pictures, if So??
    Just asking...

John

I'm modifying a German box (post WWII) for a pistol case/display case for WWII German (Nazi) pistols. I would like some pictures or links to WWII period cases, cleaning kits/rods/supplies, or related items for some ideas in putting this case together. Possibly using a German field police, SS, or Gestapo theme, or a training aid case or Officer's personal weapons case. The case is 20 x 11 x 9 inches. Any help is appreciated.

U D

field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport casefield police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport caseHere's a Luftwaffe radio. I missed 2 of these on ebay several years ago, 1 was complete and 1 was just the emty case.

Nouvelle page 0 wehrmachts kisten

Hi guys -

I found this site on the MG42 forum - it is quite a good resource for art dept. and prop making - it might be good for your needs...

Click the above link - it is in French, but, with a little exploring it is a huge reference source.
    Last edited by pitfighter; 12-23-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Great link. Thanks.

U D

A couple more cleaning kit boxes. Anyone have some more pictures of similar kits?
    field police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport casefield police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport casefield police, ss, gestapo luger/P38 equipment/transport case

I picked up a wood cleaning kit box (post WWII) like the one in the above picture. (ebay score)

U D