Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

First rifle of 2011

Article about: It was right on the receiver. I think it depends on where yours was manufactured, though. Some have dates and some don't.

Default First rifle of 2011

First of all, Sorry for the blurry pictures. I bought this on January 2 I believe, It was packed in cosmo. I got it for 100$ OTD I'm guessing it was one of the long rifles in 8x50 but redone to 8x56r. Its a fun rifle to shoot but somewhat painful after 5 rounds. the rifleing is very strong but the bore is a little dark. Nice little rifle though. And look where they put the horrible import stamp..right over the serial number...shameful..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First rifle of 2011   First rifle of 2011  

First rifle of 2011   First rifle of 2011  

First rifle of 2011  

?

Default Re: First rifle of 2011

Hello, looks to be a beautiful rifle in great condition from what I can see...And for a hundred bucks! WOW you got a steal!
    Regards, Edwin

Thanks!

Looks like mine dont forget the period AMMO is corrosive and needs to be cleaned after shooting and congrats on yours aswell..........ERIC

Thanks Eric, I gave it a good cleaning after we got back from the range. George

How did you do with it besides the sore sholder. Did you shoot 25yd 50 or 100 did you hit the paper at 100 your first time out? Ill let ya know when the snows gone how mine does PS I use a dish rag on my shoulder when i shoot the big guns..Dont tell anybody....ERIC

I only had 10 rounds so I shot 5 and my dad shot the other 5. My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, We were shooting at 100 yards and I was hitting high to the left. I'm gonna get some more ammo and sight it in more and play around with the sights. My Dad never wants to shoot this rifle again due to the recoil..LOL.

Quote by theotherhomer View Post
    I only had 10 rounds so I shot 5 and my dad shot the other 5. My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, We were shooting at 100 yards and I was hitting high to the left. I'm gonna get some more ammo and sight it in more and play around with the sights. My Dad never wants to shoot this rifle again due to the recoil..LOL.
    Got to make you wonder how all them fellows before us shot them all day long my 303&7.62x54 Im good for about 30rnds with pad never so glad to go to the small end and shoot the 8mm or the 45 of corse the Rugger 22..

I can shoot my M44 for about 40-50 rounds then need to rest my shoulder. But this rifle gets painful after a few rounds. I also brought my M1 to range along with the Steyr

My young friend ive learned all the big bore Riffles hurt even the young bucks feel it maybe after a long shoot even more so. The 300 win mag hurts the most When shooting all day even in the legs after walking 500yrds 10 or 12 times to check the targs

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast