Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

german k98 rifle

Article about: Evening people just wanted to share my new rifle dated 1940 I believe it has been captured at some point as im sure there is Russian markings on it as well sorry the pictures are not great t

Default german k98 rifle

Evening people just wanted to share my new rifle dated 1940 I believe it has been captured at some point as im sure there is Russian markings on it as well sorry the pictures are not great thanks for looking.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture german k98 rifle   german k98 rifle  

german k98 rifle   german k98 rifle  

german k98 rifle  

Nice early K98 usually x out codes or Swaz or pinned out is a good indicator of Russian Capture Yugo scrubbed them totally Russian ones I have seen have also had a black type finish reapplied to them such as your upper barrel band seems. Nice rifle anyway and the early ones were well made. timothy

nice rifle.

Very nice 98k Panzer. Made by J.P. Sauer. I assume the bolt does not match but do the serial nos. match other parts on rifle. These R/Cs are going for some respectable money over here. Again nice rifle and thanks for showing us.

Thanks for the comments guys you are correct that the doesn't match but all the others serial number match the rifle.

Hi Panzer,
    Nice R/C rifle you have most have a different bolt as they were alltaken out back in the day for storage ect then any bolt was put back in. i have one here in my collection also, thanks for showing it.
    Dave.