Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

German Star B rig...

Article about: A friend gave me a heads up that he would be getting a couple of pistols from an estate he was handling. I went over to his store and found this waffenamted 1944 Star B pistol rig there. We

?

Default German Star B rig...

A friend gave me a heads up that he would be getting a couple of pistols from an estate he was handling. I went over to his store and found this waffenamted 1944 Star B pistol rig there. We worked out a deal and it came home with me. It's in lovely shape with two mags ensconced in a '43 dated Hi Power holster. The only corrosion on the piece is unfortunately right by the WaAD20 stamp. This is only the second legit Nazi Star B I've come across locally and was darn glad to get it. Here are some pics.

German Star B rig...German Star B rig...German Star B rig...German Star B rig...German Star B rig...German Star B rig...German Star B rig...

Default Re: German Star B rig...

That is an excellent condition firearm. Remember still using these in the SADF in the 80's.

Tom

Bonifacio Echeverria made.
    Very beautiful handgun.
    Great find.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I had one of these Excellent Star's years ago as well. They are Superbly well made and were Highly sought after by most all of the German military! Your piece is in Great condition! Congrads on a super pick up!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

That is a major score. Congrats!