Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

German Weapons cache found, and then cleaned

Article about: by kilomikesierra1960 How cool is that? An S/42 42! ;-) PS Just out of interest... how much do you charge for this "dangerous weapon removal" service? ;-))))) Lol...I know what you

?

Default German Weapons cache found, and then cleaned

German Weapons cache found, and then cleaned. Saved from neglected
    German Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleaned

?

Default Re: German Weapons cache found, and then cleaned

After cleaning
    German Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleanedGerman Weapons cache found, and then cleaned

?

Wow! Those look like some great guns! Have you owned them for long or are they new pick ups?

what a find! well done on preserving these beautys from ruin and for future generations!

?

Quote by dramos View Post
    Wow! Those look like some great guns! Have you owned them for long or are they new pick ups?
    I had them for about 2 months now...they were still loaded...I had to unload these bad boys. I was asked to help get rid of some old dangerous weapons.

?

Wow, what a score! I notice you are in August, I am not to far from you in Tallahassee.

You are lucky in the USA that You can still own and keep such firearms. Regulations in EU are already very strict and it will be worse every year. FN is a very good pistol and P08 is of course a legend:-)

nice find.

?

Quote by Frundsberg View Post
    You are lucky in the USA that You can still own and keep such firearms. Regulations in EU are already very strict and it will be worse every year. FN is a very good pistol and P08 is of course a legend:-)
    Yes, as long as our Dictator in chief doesn't do anything to take them away...The Browning is a Luftwaffe piece...with LW acceptance stamp...great score.

?

I am providing a link to my German collection...they make a nice cache of local picks. WWII German war Booty...my collection...all local picks

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast