Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Great Mosin Nagant web resource for collectors

Article about: Hi Chaps, you probably already know of this site but if not its well worth a look for any Mosin fan or even any rifle collector. 7.62x54r.net I could loose hours trawling it, but would proba

Reg
    ?

Talking Great Mosin Nagant web resource for collectors

Hi Chaps, you probably already know of this site but if not its well worth a look for any Mosin fan or even any rifle collector.

7.62x54r.net

I could loose hours trawling it, but would probably loose more than that if caught by the wife.

Good luck

Reg

Default Re: Great Mosin Nagant web resource for collectors

Quote by Reg View Post
    Hi Chaps, you probably already know of this site but if not its well worth a look for any Mosin fan or even any rifle collector.

7.62x54r.net

I could loose hours trawling it, but would probably loose more than that if caught by the wife.

Good luck

Reg
    I have about 5 or so + a 1954 .22 trainer.(Polish) They are great fun to shoot and lots a different ones to collect.

Reg
    ?

True, hundreds of variations! and the great thing about them over here is that they (de-activated or live) are so affordable, someone can get a great little "mini collection" of 3 or so for the price of a decent lee-enfield. Bet your .22 is fun for potting about!

Reg

I take it out in the woods now and again. One of the good things about it is it's one shot at a time. Saves on bullets even though it's a .22. I guess I need to take some better pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Great Mosin Nagant web resource for collectors   Great Mosin Nagant web resource for collectors  

Reg
    ?

It looks very smart, thanks for the pics, I've never seen one before, nice to see another member of the extended mosin nagant family!
    Cheers
    Reg