Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Gun control?

Article about: In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. In 1911, Turkey established

?

Question Gun control?

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 millio n Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million 'educated' people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

What do you think?

Default Re: Gun control?

Looks like we're overdue for some group to be exterminated.

Thumbs down Re: Gun control?

We have very strict gun control now here in Australia.

All it seems to have achieved is making more difficult for the average shooter, but the bad guys seem to have just as many guns, if not more First they offer a buy back, offer is not really the right word, they force a buy back because they know what you have because they are all legally registered witn the police, then when every firearm is deemed okay to own and the others destroyed they keep increasing the amount your licence costs until people just go..."all to hard", and sell what they have left and hand back the licence. Oh I forgot, if you want a licence back, then be prepared to have to attend a tin pot course to qualify to have a licence. This is more cost, oh did you want to change the class of licence, you had better go and pay again for another course. Believe me guys, it is just a slippery slope Do I sound bitter, you bet, I used to collect percussion Colt's, guess what, they were made illegal by the new laws unless you registered them, got a seperate licence other than your firearms licence, (a colectors licence) and register them all, oops if you want a collectors licence you must belong to a approved collectors club, or you can't have one. That's okay, but of course now your paying for TWO licences............ Guys watch out for Gun Control it *****!

Okay I've vented my spleen, sorry

Attached Images Attached Images Gun control? 

barry
    ?

I’m from Australia too I hade to give up my M1 Carbine dated 1942.
    I bought her in 1978 legally owned for all those years and loved.
    One morning some idiot with a gun, Well you know.
    New Gun Laws still miss her today.

evan9201
    ?

www.jpfo.net they know what the outcome all of gun control is!.