Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Article about: Hi folks, more pics of the collection to enjoy. The early Nambu has the smae serial as the paper tag in lid of holster, and the rest say's 2nd Lt. Higa. No doubt the rig has been together si

Default Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Hi folks, more pics of the collection to enjoy. The early Nambu has the smae serial as the paper tag in lid of holster, and the rest say's 2nd Lt. Higa. No doubt the rig has been together since the war. Unusual to find. It is one of my favorites, and was picked here in Orlando FL. area about 5 yeras ago. Hope all enjot the pics. More to come. Steve in Florida
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gun Pics From Steve in Florida   Gun Pics From Steve in Florida  

Gun Pics From Steve in Florida   Gun Pics From Steve in Florida  

?

Default re: Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Very nice collection.

I like the 45s, the P08 and the CZ27 but can not help to notice that you have an example of one of my favourites and one of the best designs from WWII and from the fertile mind of John Moses Browning (well, he did not design it per se, but it has Browning design elements:

Any chance of some close ups of the Model 35 (polish Radom) and its markings?

If if it is of wartime manufacture, it is an early one as it still has the hammer lowering latch on the side or is it a pre-war polish eagle marked one?

Default re: Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

Hi, The Radom is a late war without the 3rd lever, I'll try to get more pics sometime. The Star Model B is My favorite, and the Inglis, and the Astras, and the Luger, and the A4, and the...... It's hard to choose a favorite for me , but the Jap Nambu comes close. Star feels-looks just like a 1911A1. This Model B a real one by the serial #, not the Waffenampt, even though it has a correct one, if I remember it is WaA251. There are many fakes out there, so beware!!!
    Regards, Steve

?

Default Re: Gun Pics From Steve in Florida

I had my head up a certain part of my anatomy when i wrote the above. Ofcourse it is the slide hold open latch that is supposed to be missing on the late war models.

I guess one should not respond to a thread when one has been up all night.

Thanks for info.

Wonderful collection of weapons.. Thanks for showing...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Thanks, Bill, happy to share them. Regards, Steve

Johnnie
    ?

Very nice collection and thanks for sharing,

Johnnie

?

Very nice collection. Any chance of close ups of the M1910 FN with the Japanese holster and Kanji?

?

I really like it! Thanks!

Thanks, here is a few more pics. No close ups of the 1910, I sold it last year to get more toys., I have all the others still. They are part of my retirement account. The T94 Nambu I purchased on line 4 years ago, it was not listed as anything special, but when I did a little research on T94's in Harry Derby's "Hand Cannons of Imperial Japan" first edition, I noticed that my pistol is the one on page 159, in the bottom pic! it is a 19.12 date, and that was a ral plus to have the one in the book. I paid very a very fair, if not cheap price for her. Steve
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gun Pics From Steve in Florida   Gun Pics From Steve in Florida  

Gun Pics From Steve in Florida  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast