Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Gunshow ammo 1/2 moon clips,PP holster.

Article about: Went to a rural gunshow about 2 1/2 hours away. Found this holster,believe it is for a Walther PP .Own a S&W 1917 revolver,and picked up these 1/2 moon clips with 1918 P.C.C.O. marked 45

Default Gunshow ammo 1/2 moon clips,PP holster.

Went to a rural gunshow about 2 1/2 hours away. Found this holster,believe it is for a Walther PP .Own a S&W 1917 revolver,and picked up these 1/2 moon clips with 1918 P.C.C.O. marked 45 ACP ammo,for $2 each.

Default Re: Gunshow ammo 1/2 moon clips,PP holster.

paddywonka, sweet pickup

rgrds, Ty

Hi Paddy nice finds.I believe your holster is for a Police Sauer 38H.A complete closeup shot of the mag pouch would help.The 38H mag has a "nipple" on the side that makes a mark in the front side of the pouch.The acceptance mark is Police,and Otto Sindel was a major holster contractor for the Police.I think Bill would know for sure.Good stuff
    Also noticed that the wear marks in the holster look like a Sauer 38 H imprint

Suber
    ?

Nice finds for sure!! I like the half moon clips for the .45 revolver! Very nice.

Thanks,I shoot my 1917 S&W quite often.The full moon clips are easy to find.But the halfmoon clips are not to be found in my area.The nice Peters WWI cartridges were a nice bonus.He had a box full of these.But all except these were rusted and heavily corroded.