Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Hafthohlladung / Panzerknacker

Article about: Hi all!! I just want to share with you my Hafthohlladung dug up in the Kharkov area, that it have just arrived to my home! It's in relic conditions as you can see, but it' in "fair"

Default Hafthohlladung / Panzerknacker

Hi all!!

I just want to share with you my Hafthohlladung dug up in the Kharkov area, that it have just arrived to my home!

It's in relic conditions as you can see, but it' in "fair" conditions i think, it has a little hole due the rust, but i think i have found a nice partner for my Tellermine 42
    I don't see really often this kind of items out there for sale, and with no too much damage of corrosion so i'm very happy with it.

As you can see in the last photo the magnets are still working.

Thanks for watching guys!

Hafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / PanzerknackerHafthohlladung / Panzerknacker

I bet the German troops tasked to use this breathed a sigh of relief when the Panzerfaust was brought into service.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I bet the German troops tasked to use this breathed a sigh of relief when the Panzerfaust was brought into service.....
    Absolutely agree with you Big Ned... They should be really tough guys these days to come up to a russian tank, activate it, and go back in one piece!

very nice item.

Great item and not that easy to find.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Wow i'd love to own that!....

?

Great piece. I have only seen pictures of these in books. Thanks for sharing pic's of your acquisition.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks for your kind words guys!

?

First i have seen in relic condition. It looks great!