Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello

Article about: No that's why I restrict myself to the range, anyway I'm on friendly terms with our garden squirrel quite a nice chap.

?

Default Hello

Just thought I'd say hello, just joined, no specific questions, yet! Probably soon will be after just buying a live firing K98. My first one ever. Now living in the gunsafe with my SMLE hope they get on well together

Default Re: Hello

Welcome!..

?

Thank you Herr Spike

?

Hi bogart and welcome to the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you in the near future

Regards,

Carl

Welcome to the merry land of War Relics Forum. We welcome you with open arms, but only if you post some photos of your rifles.

Welcome to a great place. In no time you are going to find yourself addicted
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum,don't go out shooting in milton keynes(even if it is squirrels)our UK police do not look kindly on that sort of thing!!

Quote by bogart View Post
    Just thought I'd say hello, just joined, no specific questions, yet! Probably soon will be after just buying a live firing K98. My first one ever. Now living in the gunsafe with my SMLE hope they get on well together
    Fortunatly theres some history there or as may mate says 'Previous'. The SMLE and K98 are only just starting to reconciliate after all this time, 20 to 30 years ago I bet they would have been gunning for each other (That was a non intentional pun by the way).

Welcome to the forum.

Yep sure would like to hear about it Which code and year made. All matching or not. Going for some good money if in good shape. Some knowledgeable folks here.

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Welcome to the merry land of War Relics Forum. We welcome you with open arms, but only if you post some photos of your rifles.
    Will do tomorrow evening when back from work.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast