Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Hello

Article about: Hello Bill Grist , I am happy to now be a member of this forum , especially since you are the moderator as I personally know of your expertise and greatly appreciate it. Glenn

the trader
    ?

Default Hello

Hello Bill Grist ,

I am happy to now be a member of this forum , especially since you are the moderator as I personally know of your expertise and greatly appreciate it.

Glenn

Default Re: Hello

Not a Mod, but glad to have you with us.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Welcome aboard. You're gonna like it here, fantastic people and a wealth of information and knowledge to be shared.

Welcome to the forum.
    Good people here.
    chris

Welcome Glenn!! Enjoy your journey here
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Welcome to the Club!!!!!
    There are definitely some Great People here!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Welcome Glenn! You'll have a blast on this forum, you will learn so many new things its unbelievable. I'm one of the younger kids on the forum, and all these Ladies and Gentleman have been very respectful, honest, and trustworthy to me, and they will be to you also.
    Have a great time!
    Ryan