Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät) or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training Devices

Article about: I did not know where to post this, so please permit me or move to correct section. I was in an Antique shop today and they had an approx 14" X 18" X 5" deep wooden box with ma

Default Help with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät) or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training Devices

I did not know where to post this, so please permit me or move to correct section. I was in an Antique shop today and they had an approx 14" X 18" X 5" deep wooden box with marksmanship electrical sighting training aids (about 9 or 10 sets) Every recess had something in it. On line I found partial sets all ID'ed as ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät) or ZGK-71. The antique dealer had them tagged as Russian (Label inside looked like German to me)I believe it was dated 1965 or 1966. It was marked down to 55.00, as it is very heavy I would guess alot to ship in US. Could I make anything on it, or trade for a WWI USMC jacket? Sorry but I do not have a smart phone so no picture. Any Help or suggestion GREATLY appreciated. Richard the old retired guy in FL

I found a photo of one exactly like it. As it is on an EGerman Forum and not a current topic I thought it would be OK to use it if I confessed where it came from. As some of you know I collect WWII and before named USMC items but I do need to find other things to help my retirement income for collecting. Thanks for any info Richard

Help with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training Devices

I would really appreciate some guidance on this. I will go back tomorrow (after Grandson's swimming class) and buy it and then post on here for sale or trade. Thanks in advance. Richard

No one who read had a suggestion so I bought it anyway. Here are photos. It seems E Germany had a 1965 and a 1971 model This is the earlier one.

Help with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training Devices

I will post it in the For Sale Section tonight at 105. + actual mail and see what happens. Richard

It is listed in Other Militaria For Sale. Thanks for looking. Rihard

?

Hi,

The little brother and the Russian equivalent. No electricty required like ZGK 65.
    All for sale.
    Luc

Help with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training DevicesHelp with E German ?? ZGK-65 (Zielübungsgerät)  or ZGK-71 Marksmanship Training Devices