Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'

Article about: by ace alan ladd a hero in the war himself is it him who took on a german bunker i no a hollywood actor was a hero during world war 2 cant remember who it was Are you thinking of Audie Murph

Default Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'

This thread is dedicated to the 1940 and 50s Hollywood Crime Dramas in which the .32cal. Colt Model 'M' or Model of 1903 played an important role, Criminal and Good guy alike all carried a Colt Model 'M'.. This .32cal. 1903 is unfired in it original Box with accessories manufactured in 1925.. Also remember all the great actors who stared in these Film Noir movies..Humphery Bogart, Allan Ladd, Edward G. Robinson, Richard Widmark, Robert Mitchum, Warner Oland, Sidney Tolar, Peter Lorre, Boris Karloff, Bela Lagosi, and many more and the movies as well, Mr. Moto, Charlie Chann, Mr. Wong, To Have and Have Not, Key Largo, Thunder Road, all classic Film Noir.. Enjoy this trip down memory lane and the Colt Model 'M'...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'   Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  

Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'   Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  

Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'   Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  

Attached Images Attached Images Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M' 
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 09-14-2008 at 12:01 AM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'

Great minty pistol! I have a dachshund too,her name is Daisey,she is 9.

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    Great minty pistol! I have a dachshund too,her name is Daisey,she is 9.
    Mine is a Doxie named FRITZ...and the Blue Tick is name LUCKY, Lucky is 5yrs old and the Doxie is 11 months old... Wonderful dogs....BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

small dog is sick ? i see a white cone ...

Quote by NSDAP42 View Post
    small dog is sick ? i see a white cone ...
    You are correct, he had an ulcerated eye when we got him from dog rescue service several thousand dollars at the VET, later the Doxie is fine..I love dogs as much as I love Militaria..BILL

i like dog too !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'   Hollywood Crime Dramas and the Colt Model 'M'  

We all have something in common,I am a dog trainer

Quote by Von Sphinctor View Post
    We all have something in common,I am a dog trainer
    I stepped in dog crap yesterday while walking!

ace
    ?

alan ladd a hero in the war himself is it him who took on a german bunker i no a hollywood actor was a hero during world war 2 cant remember who it was

ace
    ?

beautiful weapon pure collectors item

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast