Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hungarian M-37 Pistol

Article about: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firear...-please-14287/ Interesting ground found Hungarian on both page 1 & 2 (guns, that is)

Default Hungarian M-37 Pistol

Hungarian Military Femaru Model 37 Pistol Cal. 9mmK (.380 Cal.)... From the Veterans family yesterday.. Veteran was a Private in the Army Air Corps enlisted October 1942 born in Gainesville, Fla 1916...BILLHungarian M-37 PistolHungarian M-37 PistolHungarian M-37 PistolHungarian M-37 Pistol
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Hungarian M-37 Pistol

Bill

It's gorgeous! 1911 seems to have been an inspiration. The dainty pinky extender is a nice touch and looks great. Is that a lanyard loop on the back strap?

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Great Luftwaffe Femaru! These guns are built as good as today's automatics and shoot like dreams! Excellent Hungarian made sidearm and in the correct matching original Holster to boot!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice Bill you have some great items!
    @Mark never heard of this as a 1911 before? but I am not all that good with pistols per say.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Quote by Eric Zentner View Post
    Very nice Bill you have some great items!
    @Mark never heard of this as a 1911 before? but I am not all that good with pistols per say.

Eric
    Eric, the general shape resembles a 1911 to some degree. Perhaps the 1911 copied this, lol. In any case, it surely is not a 1911 but it is a beauty!
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Is it WaA?

Quote by kilomikesierra1960 View Post
    Is it WaA?
    Hello it is not WaA German marked straight Hungarian Military.... BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Bill

It's gorgeous! 1911 seems to have been an inspiration. The dainty pinky extender is a nice touch and looks great. Is that a lanyard loop on the back strap?

Mark
    Hello Mark,, Yes that is a lanyard loop on the back strap...BILL

Great looking Rig, Bill.
    Thanks for sharing.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

I can't tell from the photo, is the clasp brass colored or aluminum colored?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast