Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Article about: Hi I am new to this forum and i actually find it because maybe u can help me. Where they sell this stuff? is it possible nowadays to buy just replica? i not buying it to shoot people i just

?

Default Re: I want to buy M1 rifle :)

Not an e-mail for me. That address takes me directly to the site.

gregocelt
    ?

still, they sell replicas which is something i am not interesting in

?

You're right... I tried clicking on the link directly from my forum reply - it did, as you said, bring up an e-mail link. If you key it in, I think you'll get to the site. Understand your disinterest in replicas, but suggest you take a look at their products. Actions function same as original weapons, and even the armory stampings are correct!

Quote by gregocelt View Post
    what happen if i wanna move from uk to spain for example? can i take my deactivated guns with me no problemo?
    You would have no problem having them here in Spain. The deactivation standards in Britain are much more strict than in Spain. They allow to have all moving parts on any deactivated weapon. Perhaps the most notable difference is that In Spain they prefer to have two holes the size of the caliber made to the barrel (in a hidden area of the barrel) instead of a welded piece of metal inside.

Perhaps to be on the safe side you would have to take them to the Guardia Civil weapons section of your town and they will hand you a spanish certificate of deactivation for your weapons. I have bought some of my weapons in the U.K. (many years ago, before the new law) and had no problem validating them as a deactivated weapon in Spain.

As for the M1 Garand, you can have it here live and shooting. I own a Springfield M-1 specimen built around October 1943, all original pieces. I have a hunter´s license (even though I do not hunt). The .30 caliber is considered a hunting caliber here in Spain so you don´t have to deactivate your M1.

Regards,

Gus

Unfortunately here is aus you are not allowed to own or operate semi auto weapons. I'm not sure on the deactivated standards here. i would love a m1 grand one day, i might even move to the US to get it.

3wheeler
    ?

In California and Nevada (USA) M1 Garands are advertised in the newspaper for sale by Big 5 Sporting Goods this month for $800 U.S.

You can go to the store and look through what they have in stock and choose the one you want.

olypenn22
    ?

Demilled?, kind of like drinking alcohol free beer. :-)

Attend a gunshow monthly here is Western Washington State, It usually has about 800 tables of firearms, usually somewhere between 15,000-18,000 guns. Usually are about 300-400 M1's, Prices range from $400-$1000 each depending on how collectable they are. (and yes they all shoot)

Washington Arms Collectors

SKS's , AK-47's, FALS's, M1A's, H&Ks , M-15's, 1919 Browning's are all for sale. If it is a semi auto it is legal, For full auto's you have to go about 200 miles south to Oregon. Then full a auto like a Ma Duce .50 cal is legal as long as you do the federal machine gun paperwork and have about $50,000 + to spend.

Here in this state if you buy from a private party (a non-FFL dealer) you give them the money, they give you the gun. No paperwork or sales tax. No waiting.

It is the responsibility of the buyer to have the legal right to own a firearm. If he purchases a firearm and does not have this right (from prior bad behavior) it is minimum of 2 years in jail for him.

We are also a shell issue concealed weapon state. If you can pass a background check the state is required to issue you a licence to carry a concealed pistol, as last count about 15 percent of the adults in this state have permits, makes for polite people.

It's not heaven, we have to fight off attempts to change our state's current gun laws yearly.

If you make it over here will take you the gunshow and out shooting.

olypenn22

Attention all U.K. members!!!

Take a squint at what Knob Creeks all about!!

Boy, do i wish i had the scrap metal concession on that place!!

YouTube - mail call at knob creek

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Guys,

In the US, the government (through the Civilian Marksmanship Program or CMP) tries to sell all of their M1 Garand rifles for private ownership (to foster rifle marksmanship among civilians). I recently attended the Garand Collector Association at the CMP in Anniston, AL. There were 250 of us and they had 18,000 M1 Garand rifles, stacked like cordwood on pallets, for us to go through in 6 hours. We selected the ones we wanted, took them to the armorers and they graded them for sale (and they always undergrade them!). I walked away with 2 Winchesters, 4 Springfields and 1 H&R Arms. The price ranged from $495 for "rack grade" to $3,000 for new. Yes, there were brand new rifles (still have the silver protective paper on the sights-picture inclosed), National Match, 4 diget serial numbers, and a lot that had not been shot since rebuild. All but the new had undergone rebuild at one time or another but there were a lot of GREAT parts (I got a checkered Winchester rear sight). I even put some slings from others on mine including an unissued August 44 Dated one.
    God, I love this country!
    Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want to buy M1 rifle :)   I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

I want to buy M1 rifle :)   I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

I want to buy M1 rifle :)   I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

I want to buy M1 rifle :)  

oO PANT3RA Oo
    ?

gregocelt, i was in the same position before i started uni. I love guns and history too. I think Ryton Arms is the best bet just like reg stated. Amazing service!.... got my Mosin Nagant, tt-33, norinco knockoff aks, AKM and my SKS from there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast