Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Important proposed eu changes to de-act gun ownership

Article about: Following the two attacks in Paris the EU have put forward new draft propsals.The EU proposal seeks to ban the sale of deactivated firearms that were automatic firearms prior to the deactiva

Default Important proposed eu changes to de-act gun ownership

Following the two attacks in Paris the EU have put forward new draft propsals.The EU proposal seeks to ban the sale of deactivated firearms that were automatic firearms prior to the deactivation process.Further, the proposal would ban the ownership of the above classification of deactivated firearm.This legislation would be retrospective, making it illegal to own such a gun even if de-activated.

Please see this link to the Deactivated Weapons Association : Deactivated Weapons Association

This european petition : https://www.change.org/p/council-of-...tarters-no_msg

Here is the EU Commission site with the full details : European Commission - PRESS RELEASES - Press release - European Commission strengthens control of firearms across the EU

Doesn't make a lick of sense!! They stupidly punish collectors of inert weapons just to say action was taken. They should punish the guilty!!

?

Just like a politician to not waste a crisis.

clowns.

?

I am sure this law will prevent other jihadists from smuggling in Automatic Weapons and Explosives and murdering innocent people.
    Ignorance is very annoying.

?

i feel sorry for you guys in the eu with there gun laws they have you never know but im hoping it wouldnt happen here in america

this is something i have to live with here in Australia. It really *****! Only bolt action deactivated.

I better hide my semi automatic staple gun ! My clip capacity accommodates 1/4 to 1/2 staples...and shoots about 6ft. I recently deactivated it..so it isnt accidentally used on any of my neighbors roofs.

It is Nickel plated special hard rubber grips. I dont have a license to own this stapler..and is the reason why i deactivated it..in fear of the same stupidity as is this stupid story..which might come true..through ridiculous punishments applied to law abiding citizens.

Baseball bat buybacks have begun..and being replaced with wiffle ball bats...... and the beat goes on
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It's amazing that governments know how to keep the guns out of the good guys hands, I want to know how they intend to keep them out of the bad guys hand? Why go after the law abiding citizens? This is lunacy at its finest...

A shame that the anti-gun fanatics see fit to use a tragedy to further their own goals...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast