Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Importing from US??

Article about: Just a quick question out of curiosity, I have read that dealers (who possess the license for live firing rifles) can import weapons into the UK from Europe... but can this be done with rifl

Default Importing from US??

Just a quick question out of curiosity, I have read that dealers (who possess the license for live firing rifles) can import weapons into the UK from Europe... but can this be done with rifles from the US - I'm talking something like a standard bolt action rifle here, such as a K98, Enfield etc...

Many thanks in advance

I'm not too sure about that. The importing of weapons from Europe to UK is probably allowed, because both of them are EU countries.

?

I believe US sellers have to have a very expensive export licence for items not classed as antique if they intend sending to Europe.

Walter Kanzler in Florida exports guns to Europe for me.

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    I'm not too sure about that. The importing of weapons from Europe to UK is probably allowed, because both of them are EU countries.
    Not sure about that Aleksander P, I don't think that Britain is an EU member, or am I wrong?

Quote by USNV5 View Post
    Not sure about that Aleksander P, I don't think that Britain is an EU member, or am I wrong?
    It is, check from the net.

I have exported guns from Finland to the UK its no problem but must be sent to a section 5 Fire arms dealer in the UK i would think it would be the same sending from the USA to the UK but would be alot more paperwork ,may be worth checking with the US customs and UK customs to see what they say