Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Info on 1934 Mauser .22 cal

Article about: I inherited a collection from my grandfather. I am only interested in keeping his police service pistols. I have come across the German Mauser he had. If anyone could give me any info that w

Default Info on 1934 Mauser .22 cal

I inherited a collection from my grandfather. I am only interested in keeping his police service pistols. I have come across the German Mauser he had. If anyone could give me any info that would be great. I am having trouble finding out what the German means, also if anyone knows a relative value. Thank you.

Also, the scope was on it but I took it off to read the top coding.

German 22 training rifle. So idiot drilled the side of the receiver for the weaver scope. Just devalued a great looking original collectors piece. Maybe some of our German friends or maybe glen can translate the Maker. With my limited German The top of the barrel says (I think?) German sport model. I have one that came out of a HJ camp. Got it from the veteran that picked it up during the war. Mine is an Erma with rack number in the stock. It was also a spot model.
    Hope this helps.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Never seen that crest on one of these and no longer have the book. Its Waffenstadt Suhl and a DSM 34. Shame about the hole.

The coat of arms on the receiver is for the city of Suhl, the writing says Waffenstadt Suhl!...