Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Inquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun Shells

Article about: I picked up two packages claiming to be WWII OO Buck shotgun shells. Void of any markings and packaging similar for a long period I had to open one of the two boxes. Now I had to share so in

Default Inquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun Shells

I picked up two packages claiming to be WWII OO Buck shotgun shells. Void of any markings and packaging has been similar for a long period; I had to open one of the two boxes. Now I had to share so inquiring minds will already know what is inside. I was hoping for brass shells in lieu of paper shells but happy either way. I can sleep now knowing. Very little verifiable info available that I could find when researching.
    John

Inquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun ShellsInquiring Minds of WWII Shotgun Shells

Nice impressive ammo box in any case Rescue. Box kinda predates my age group but I would guess 40s or a bit later. Love how the box says smokeless loads.