Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Japanes M1 Garand

Article about: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ng15MmxGLgI Most detailed video I have seen yet.

Default Japanese M1 Garand

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ng15MmxGLgI

Most detailed video I have seen yet.
    Last edited by Dannyjunkfish; 04-01-2016 at 09:54 PM.

I've been subscribed to his channel for a while now, he has loads of good vids on all sorts of rare and unusual guns.

Same here. Ian also just seems like a really chill guy.

Enjoyed this. Was not aware of development. Thanks for the post.

Its hard enough to afford an american Garand.
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

MAP
    ?

Oh...I have a few of these........LoL

Very cool video Danny. Great info. Learned why the Japanese used two piece stocks. I always thought it was to save wood but it was actually to strengthen the stock!

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

So am I correct in thinking the price is way higher than the american version?
    We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. I have, however, learned some things about myself. There are things men can do to one another that are sobering to the soul. It is one thing to reconcile these things with God, but another to square it with yourself. - Robert Leckie

Well, now I have seen it all...

Interesting, but the Garand was a really good design.
    Although I am more a Lee-Enfield man
    Πόλεμος πάντων μεν πατήρ εστί, πάντων δε βασιλεύς.

?

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    So am I correct in thinking the price is way higher than the american version?
    WAY WAY HIGHER!!!!! With 250 made. I would also add RARE to that equation!

Cous have you ever thought about joining the CMP??? You used to be able to get a Garand for a LOT LESS from them than what they are sold for at gunshows

M1 Garand - Civilian Marksmanship ProgramCivilian Marksmanship Program

Semper Fi
    Phil

Oh! Only 250!? I missed that. Thanks phil.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast