Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached

Article about: Japanese Type 38 Rifle With Japanese Type 100 Rifle Grenade Launcher Attached...BILL I buy War Relics...Contact through this forum...

Default Japanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached

Japanese Type 38 Rifle With Japanese Type 100 RifleJapanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger AttachedJapanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger AttachedJapanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached Grenade Launcher Attached...BILL

I buy War Relics...Contact through this forum...
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 06-29-2014 at 04:25 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Japanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached

An impressive bit of kit. Never seen here in the UK. Thanks Bill.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Default Re: Japanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached

I've certainly never seen this... and I know a gaggle of Japanese collectors who would probably go crazy over it.

Thanks for sharing, Bill!

?

Looks to be in great condition too.

Default Value of one of these

Hi everyone im trying to find a value for a Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade launcher on it. The rifle is a genuine item from WW2.
    helping out a deceased estateJapanese Type 38 Rifle with Type 100 Rifle Grenade Discharger Attached

MAP
    ?

No idea myself but a bit of reverse engineering might help? If you can find out the price of the launcher and then add in the value of the rifle. I know the type 100's are much more expensive than the Type 2 versions. Also there were two types of these.

Japanese Type 100 Grenade Launcher - Axis History Forum

You need to sign up but here is one that sold at auction (just the Type 100)

WWII JAPANESE TYPE 100 RIFLE GRENADE LAUNCHER - Nov 26, 2018 | Centurion Auctions in FL

and another thread (old)

Type 100 grenade launcher for sale here

no idea what current prices are or if these are even correct
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks i just found this: Pardon Our Interruption
    Now to find a price for the gun and add more because both will be together

?

I'm glad this got bumped to the top. I missed it the first time. That is the first time seeing that combo.
    Sorry I cant help with the pricing, but I'm sure some here would be interested in that NZ.

That is a type 99 rifle.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Hi thanks,
    They are not for sale just have to be valued for the estate.
    Im not good on my guns so im unsure if it is a type 99 or a type 38
    it does say 7.62mm on a tag if that is any help

?

Quote by NZRelicHunter View Post
    Hi thanks,
    They are not for sale just have to be valued for the estate.
    Im not good on my guns so im unsure if it is a type 99 or a type 38
    it does say 7.62mm on a tag if that is any help
    It should be a 7.7 X 58mm. It might have been converted to 7.62 or it is mismarked.
    That might need to be looked at then.

Would it be possible to get a top pic of the receiver?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast