Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese WWII Rifle Collection

Article about: I am in the process of breaking up my collections. Here are my remaining Japanese rifles (although several will soon be gone). Everything from 38's to 99's to the Type 2. The 44 has already

Default Japanese WWII Rifle Collection

I am in the process of breaking up my collections. Here are my remaining Japanese rifles (although several will soon be gone). Everything from 38's to 99's to the Type 2. The 44 has already been sold. When I look at this photo I get that squeamish feeling, like I don't want these to go away. Hoever, like most people, time moves on and so must I.

Hope you enjoy the rifle collection.

Japanese WWII Rifle Collection

Very nice!

MAP
    ?

I'm sure it must be hard to sell after building up such a nice collection. Rare to find monopods. And that type 2 looks great! Need one of these for my collection as well.

Didn't see the 44 in the picture. One of my favorites.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The 44 was sold prior to the photo. Sorta' miss that little beauty.

I know what you mean! I'm in my 60s and retired and realize I need to divest my self of some of my possessions. Still haven't started on my firearms however!!

Quote by sargetom View Post
    I know what you mean! I'm in my 60s and retired and realize I need to divest my self of some of my possessions. Still haven't started on my firearms however!!
    Tough to do, but better you than your kids. When you're gone they may be sitting around sifting through your collections saying something like, "Wonder why Dad kept all this old junk around? Hope it won't cost us too much to have this stuff carted away."

Default The one I didn't mention. . .

Forgot to mention that the top rifle is a Type 30. It was the first in my Japanese rifle collection.

MAP
    ?

interesting. Never seen a type 30 in hand before.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Probably better off to sell is right. At least going to someone who appreciates the history and value of owning these arms.

?

Very nice collection drill Sergeant!!

Sorry to hear that you are letting some of those go.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast