Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

John Inglis Hi/Power

Article about: This is for all my friends in Great Britian and the British Collonies: a 9mm Browning Hi/Power manufactured in Canada during WWII after the Belgian Factory was occupied by the Germans.. Enjo

Default John Inglis Hi/Power

This is for all my friends in Great Britian and the British Collonies: a 9mm Browning Hi/Power manufactured in Canada during WWII after the Belgian Factory was occupied by the Germans.. Enjoy this Inglis Hi/Power and all Accesories as would be issued to a British Airborne Trooper in Operation Market Garden...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture John Inglis Hi/Power   John Inglis Hi/Power  

John Inglis Hi/Power   John Inglis Hi/Power  

John Inglis Hi/Power   John Inglis Hi/Power  

John Inglis Hi/Power  
    Last edited by Bill Grist; 09-22-2008 at 04:03 PM.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: John Inglis Hi/Power

AwesomeWhat a cast,eh?You don't see a lineup like that anymore.Nice presentation of your pics

Hi Bill, my favourite side arm and favourite film all in one post

I am still looking for a lanyard ring for my Inglis HP.

Cheers, Ade.

Johnnie
    ?

Wow! Fantastic! How many of the adjustable sight models did Inglis make as compared to fixed sights?
    Thanks for sharing!

Johnnie

A Bump. Note Mr Grist's example has the 2nd pattern web holster that was issued-the standard revolver web holsters were also used as British and C'wlth troops weren't very fussy about such things...

Hi bill,
    Very nice pistol reminds me of the Browning i carried in the army thanks for showing us.
    Dave.

Dave, I'd guess that you would have used one of these.

John Inglis Hi/Power

John Inglis Hi/Power