Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"Josie Wales"44cal rig

Article about: Cap and ball revolver with holster,the type Josie used,although this pistol is nickel plated.These are fun to shoot!And no ffl required,ha

Default "Josie Wales"44cal rig

Cap and ball revolver with holster,the type Josie used in the movie,although this pistol is nickel plated.Anyway these are fun to shoot and no ffl required.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Josie Wales"44cal rig   "Josie Wales"44cal rig  

"Josie Wales"44cal rig  

MAP
    ?

Nice!

I always thought he used the Walkers?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Good looking piece
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg!That could be Map thanks!,they break down and load the same,is what I meant,guess I need to watch the movie again!

Great gun and a Great movie
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    That could be Map thanks!,they break down and load the same,is what I meant,guess I need to watch the movie again!
    Long long movie!

This is a great gun! I have one as well. Used to shoot it all the time. Need to take it out and relearn the correct powder charge. Hope the powder I have is still good. Has to be 10 years old! LoL

I just remembered that he used the Walker as when I bought mine I was debating...Walker or Remington 44. Went with the Remington 44 because I liked the look better.

"Josie Wales"44cal rig

"Josie Wales"44cal rig

"Josie Wales"44cal rig

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice one TC.
    I do like them!!

"Josie Wales"44cal rig
    Serial# traces to the Massachusetts Volunteer Cavalry, Company D.
    I have to admit having it out while watching some of his flicks.

Awesome Michael!

I picked up a Umberti Repro Walker when I got to Yuma!!! Badboy will hold 60 grains of BB and shoots a 454 ball.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks Guys appreciate it,thanks for showing yours!Yeah great movie probably seen it 10 times,never get tired of it!Shooting these takes you back in time,that's what they had,and they did the job intended well!Sweet original Phil!

MAP
    ?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Nice one TC.
    I do like them!!

"Josie Wales"44cal rig
    Serial# traces to the Massachusetts Volunteer Cavalry, Company D.
    I have to admit having it out while watching some of his flicks.

Awesome Michael!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Mine is an Uberti copy. Wowzer Phil. A real one! Amazing.

Always liked the look of the Remington over the Colt.

Clarification: The Walker in the photo is not mine. Just pulled it from the WWW. Only the other photo of the pistols are mine.

Mine is an old Navy Arms ,made in Italy, I picked up 10 years ago,came with original box.It sold for 126.00 plus tax in 1977!Not sure of maker,before they were marked Uberti or Pietta.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Josie Wales"44cal rig   "Josie Wales"44cal rig  

"Josie Wales"44cal rig  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast