Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,

Article about: This elderly lady came into the shop today and wanted to sell her late husbands guns she said he brought back from wwII. She wanted 50 dollars for both guns and the bayonet. I coulndt do it

Default This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,

This elderly lady came into the shop today and wanted to sell her late husbands guns she said he brought back from wwII. She wanted 50 dollars for both guns and the bayonet. I coulndt do it so I gave her 250 for it all. She was surprised and she left. Im not much into k98's or the russian one, the bayonet matches and you can tell it has the initials of the original owner on it. The bolt and everything on it matches but the rest of the gun is different numbers. There is just a little what it looks like white paint it can be removed... I was wondering if you all think I got the good deal on it, And I think her husband brought it back, I dont see why she would lie about it. well about the russian one...who cares right??..no...it's nice gun all original. When the fellow took it apart to bring it home he put the ring where the sling goes through backwards. I dont think its duffle cut either.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

Default Re: This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,

here are pics of the russian one. Does this have value being a vet bring back.? I know these are not worth as much as k98's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,   This just walked into my shop today 2 guns and a old lady ...,  

Its an M1931 Mosin Nagant Carbine, and I think you got a great deal well done

Thanks

Danny

ian
    ?

i tell you guysnnnsome of the rc
    will suorise you all

?

looks great!

Quote by ian View Post
    i tell you guysnnnsome of the rc
    will suorise you all
    Sorry, but what?

Thanks

Danny

That Mauser is nice. I've never seen one where the bayonet matches. You did the right thing by kicking that lady some extra bucks and I think you still got a good deal.

Mike

what a nice guy sir not many like you!! and $250 was still a bargin and you know it

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    Sorry, but what?

Thanks

Danny

now now cheeky

?

Very nice rifles. If you dont mind what kind of shop do you have? Gary

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast