Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

K98 "last ditch" Kriegsmodell stock

Article about: recent pick up of mine its a 243 maker 1938 last ditch with the kriegsmodell stock. from my understanding its pretty rare but whats your guys opinions on it?. its odd because its a 1938 but

I believe the "semi" kreigsmodell stock had the ring in the stock for the bolt and the full kreigsmodell stock had the holes in the butt stock and not in the stock.

Quote by TheGoon View Post
    I believe the "semi" kreigsmodell stock had the ring in the stock for the bolt and the full kreigsmodell stock had the holes in the butt stock and not in the stock.
    I have read on GunBoards Forum that their is a book on the kreigsmodell which should be out soon but they ain't cheap Goon. Still what you have could have respectable value as R/Cs and mixers are commanding decent money as supply gets thinner. The ones Classic had recently were priced from six hundred to a grand. Sold in about an hour!!

Thanks for the research mauser, I think its more special than the average k98 because I've never seen anything quite like it!

PRE
    ?

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    I have read on GunBoards Forum that their is a book on the kreigsmodell which should be out soon but they ain't cheap Goon. Still what you have could have respectable value as R/Cs and mixers are commanding decent money as supply gets thinner. The ones Classic had recently were priced from six hundred to a grand. Sold in about an hour!!
    'Kriegsmodell' has been out for a few years and is available via Third Party Press. Excellent book, as is Vol.1, 'Karabiner K98k.' Both authors are working on Vol.2 currently.

Pat

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3