Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Kalashnikov reliability is no myth

Article about: AK Reliability - YouTube OK so he's only shooting semi auto but i'm impressed!....

?

I thought it was just me??? but it's the basic's that gets men killed....Cut a corner here or there & it is all over!!!...Pockets undone chin straps undone all basics.. difference between a good soldier & a bad one!! Rant over lol.. Cheers Terry.

You are a man after my own heart.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Enjoy this vid Terry. More drill needed

?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh I work with these sort of gentlemen everyday...Everytime we get the M16's out I must get at least 2 pointed at me..which grips my sh**e...I have to keep telling them they need to be quick otherwise I will shoot them!!!...LOL. That vid sums up what lack of respect people have for weapons!!! which were designed to kill & wound not tickle us!!!! lol... Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    I thought it was just me??? but it's the basic's that gets men killed....Cut a corner here or there & it is all over!!!...Pockets undone chin straps undone all basics.. difference between a good soldier & a bad one!! Rant over lol.. Cheers Terry.
    You're so right mate. To this day i still check if my pockets are closed/zipped and i simply can't stand when my wife have unbuttoned pockets when we go out Same thing with bags and backpacks. Many a penalty run from the terrain back to the garrison and out again saw to thatLOL

The AK is a great rifle. The round is forgiving and the weapon is almost impossible to get to jam up. My preferred weapon at the range here in Moscow. We can thank the STG designer for the AK. Mr Kalashnikov of course did his part too

Cheers

?

Same here I do a lot of walking around the Uk's hills & everything stashed away..so it doesn't drop off.. & then you lose it....All making of a good soldier..lol.. Cheers Terry.

I would like to point out that its the military channel to our mates across the pond. its TV, the fudds at our public range have strict guidelines and your not going to be allowed to carry on like this.

Also theres hundreds of thousands of Americans have been shooting TONS OF AMMO out of AK variants for over 40 years,before he was born. matter in fact building them has been going on for probably 30 years now.......some go through a whole spam can in one day! and when you go through that much,things can happen to even the over hyped AK!

he should do a better job explaining the rifle and how it was made.its actually a 922r compliant rifle,made by Arsenal in the USA. Quality reciever and build. and when you shoot alot, Malfs do happen,even with AK variants. seen it on a few occasions personally.

Notice how they tacticooled it out,like a AR?

and there are documented cases of AK failure on many of the dedicated forums out there and just as many videos of AK's blowing up too.

AK blows up on a security-contractor in Fallujah - YouTube

AK-47 blows up in the hands of a terrorist - YouTube

some reason the brits went with this awesome AR and not a AK variant. not to mention HK went the AR route also......

British adopting AR-10 style sharpshooter rifle - The Firearm Blog

they are both great rifles, but one is used much more nowadays for several reasons.

Quote by command450 View Post
    I would like to point out that its the military channel to our mates across the pond. its TV, the fudds at our public range have strict guidelines and your not going to be allowed to carry on like this.

Also theres hundreds of thousands of Americans have been shooting TONS OF AMMO out of AK variants for over 40 years,before he was born. matter in fact building them has been going on for probably 30 years now.......some go through a whole spam can in one day! and when you go through that much,things can happen to even the over hyped AK!

he should do a better job explaining the rifle and how it was made.its actually a 922r compliant rifle,made by Arsenal in the USA. Quality reciever and build. and when you shoot alot, Malfs do happen,even with AK variants. seen it on a few occasions personally.

Notice how they tacticooled it out,like a AR?
    For anyone who doesn't know about 922r .....Shooting Enthusiast - Understanding 18 USC 922R

bingo Gunny!

We do have it made here in the States !!!

Just so those interested realize I am not just a AR fan boy only............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast