Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Kalashnikov reliability is no myth

Article about: AK Reliability - YouTube OK so he's only shooting semi auto but i'm impressed!....

Default Kalashnikov reliability is no myth

AK Reliability - YouTube

OK so he's only shooting semi auto but i'm impressed!....

?

The AK47's reliability is legendary.......if you've ever fired and field stripped one, you really appreciate the simplicity of its design and its functionality & robustness.....pure genius.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by relicz View Post
    The AK47's reliability is legendary.......if you've ever fired and field stripped one, you really appreciate the simplicity of its design and its functionality & robustness.....pure genius.
    Oh yeah a very simple design. I've got a cousin in Pennsylvania who was married to a guy who served in the USMC in Vietnam, he told me how they had dug up a badly decomposed NVA body with an AK below it, the AK was full of body matter and fluids but they just gave the rifle a shake and fired off a full mag on fully auto, i always took it with a pinch of salt but now realise i was skeptical!...

?

sadly all true, thats why its the weapon of choice through out the world.

Paul

Not to sure about his AK, but I do like his Rolex Submariner in the video!

Quote by relicz View Post
    Hi John, totally agree with you. I am a big fan of them. I have got to shoot them with the Army and overseas. I just lack one for my collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Love that Smarter Every Day video - most interesting!

?

He has a very good rifle in his hands but he wouldn't last 2 minutes on my range with skills & drills like that!!! phew he even didn't check to see if the weapon was cleared correctly & he should keep the weapon pointing down the range at all times..Until cleared....He is a very naughty boy.. but good video too. Cheers Terry.
    Last edited by Tango; 10-26-2013 at 05:35 PM.

Hi Terry, you are right there! I cringe at many of these videos.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast