Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Latest Acquisitions + Something Modern

Article about: Picked these up today from my dealer: Japanese Type 38 Carbine (Nagoya arsenal 4th Series) and some pistols-Mauser Model 1934, Webley Mk IV revolver .38 cal /4" Barrel (made about 1950)

Default Latest Acquisitions + Something Modern

Picked these up today from my dealer: Japanese Type 38 Carbine (Nagoya arsenal 4th Series) and some pistols-Mauser Model 1934, Webley Mk IV revolver .38 cal /4" Barrel (made about 1950) and something very modern, Beretta M9A3 9mm.
    The T30 bayo, made by National Denki/supervised by Kokura I've had for a number of years now but it matches the carbine's condition and was made about the same time in the mid/late 1930s.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latest Acquisitions + Something Modern   Latest Acquisitions + Something Modern  

Latest Acquisitions + Something Modern  

Very nice score lithgow indeed. Like the Beretta and notice ya got an accessory rail underneath. Nice to own an assortment of vintage military and modern arms in my book.

?

very nice pieces, btw 92s are super fun range guns only wish they had the M9A3 out when I bought mine :/ The type 38 and T30 really go good together.

Thanks fellows!

That's a fine little Mauser! Excellent shape-now you need to find him a nice matching holster!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I bought a German small pocket pistol belt holster last year for a very good price-Thurlman police brown type-unmarked but it fits several types including the Mauser M34 and the Beretta M34-will post a more detailed look at the above weapons soon.

How many hoops do you need to jump through in order to own such pistols in WA?

Hold a firearm collectors licence and be a member of WAAAS (WA Arms and Armour Society) for post 1946 made pistols as a 'student of arms'.

Gun safe dynabolted to the floor?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast