Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lee-Enfield No4Mk1(T)

Article about: I had wanted an Enfield sniper for many years when this one wandered into view. It now spends most of its' time leaning in the corner of my den. I've only taken it out to the desert one time

Default Lee-Enfield No4Mk1(T)

I had wanted an Enfield sniper for many years when this one wandered into view. It now spends most of its' time leaning in the corner of my den. I've only taken it out to the desert one time but it was very fun to shoot. I love the history behind them and feel fortunate to have it.
    Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Lee-Enfield No4Mk1(T)  

Default re: Lee-Enfield No4Mk1(T)

Wow, that is a gorgous rifle, M14. The darn thing looks pristine. Looks like you have a period, sling, how about the scope? Very, Very nice gun. Which factory was it made in? Lot of stupid questions I know.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Wow, that is a gorgous rifle, M14. The darn thing looks pristine. Looks like you have a period, sling, how about the scope? Very, Very nice gun. Which factory was it made in? Lot of stupid questions I know.

Jay
    Thanks, Jay. It is very clean. Bore is smoky but not too bad. The scope looked like it needed to be cleaned when I got it but it ended up just being grease on the outside of the lenses. I'll check the markings and get back with them. Maybe some better pics, too. I suck at taking photos, sorry.

I'm with ya brother on picture taking, so don't worry about it. We'll learn as time goes by. Practice makes perfect. Can't wait to see more!

Jay

apinderak
    ?

Default Re: Lee-Enfield No4Mk1(T)

thi is enfield guys

It looks great, nice to see rifles like this in immaculate condition

Thanks for showing

Danny

Very nice Enfield sniper rifle, M14s, and in fabulous condition too !
    Regards,

Steve.

ian
    ?

the sling you have on this wondrfull no4 t is the carry sling ,, you nead to find the sniper sling to go with it , it is a wide sling and goes from the swivel in front of the mag to the front swivel and you lock your elbow into it to steady the shot , im realy jealouse of this no4 t , wonderfull cheers ian

Quote by ian View Post
    the sling you have on this wondrfull no4 t is the carry sling ,, you nead to find the sniper sling to go with it , it is a wide sling and goes from the swivel in front of the mag to the front swivel and you lock your elbow into it to steady the shot , im realy jealouse of this no4 t , wonderfull cheers ian
    Thanks, Ian. That sling was on it exactly the way you see it when I got it. Which sling would be correct?

ian
    ?

hi m14 that is the correct carry sling you have there and looks in good condition,i have spent a good hour looking on the net for the sniper/target sling to show you a pic but up till now i cant find one ,these slings were an excesory and not allways used , but they do make a very steady shot , there about 2" wide about 24" long , webbing ,with leather ends with bucles , they fit the left arm abouve the elbow and around over thew wrist ,when you try to straiten the arm it goes tight and steadys the rifle ,as a result you can stay in the aim for much longer with out wavering , ill keep looking for a pic and post as soon as i find one , cheers ian

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast