Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP

Article about: Look what walked into my gun shop today. And yes they are going home to my War room. A Mauser HSC and Walther PP. Both WWII German issue. They are in about 85% Condition and have the inspect

Default Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP

Look what walked into my gun shop today.
    And yes they are going home to my War room.
    A Mauser HSC and Walther PP. Both WWII German issue.
    They are in about 85% Condition and have the inspection stamps.
    The guy that brought them in was a "Picker". He travels the Rural Areas of Missouri going to junk shops and Antique shops. He really didn't know what he had, I think.
    Well just thought I would share them with you[ATTACH=CONFIG]indexOf[/ATTACH]Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PPLook what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PPLook what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP here on the forum.
    John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Default Re: Look what walked in to the shop today. Mauser HSC and walther PP

Nice Pick Up John...Very Nice Well Done.

Greg

Very nice!.....

Great items !!

The blue on the HSC is Excellent! Is it for sale?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Two very nice pistols......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. And no They aren't for sale. Sorry. Of all the nazi firearms I have in my collection I didn't have an HSC or a PP.
    Thanks,

John

?

Congrats.

True beauties.
    The PP is what it is; an already established and widely reqognized classic.

But the beautifully streamlined HSC has always seemed far ahead of its time IMO.
    It seems to fly under the radar of most, but is indeed a quality handgun.

Speaking of 'under the radar,' the SAUER 38H was always a favourite of mine.

Nice I like them!

I have one in my collection with the holster and both magazines. It is middle war production.I picked the sauer 38H up from a vet that lives south of me some years back. He told me that it along with many other firearms were laying by a road. His unit just captured a German medical unit that was unarmed at the time. He stated that if German medical units were captured with weapons they would go to POW camps and if they weren't they would be put to work in POW field hospitals to take care of their wounded. He thinks they ditched all their firearms before Surrendering. Makes Sense to me. The Germans were up on these things, I think.
    John

Quote by Scout View Post
    Congrats.

True beauties.
    The PP is what it is; an already established and widely reqognized classic.

But the beautifully streamlined HSC has always seemed far ahead of its time IMO.
    It seems to fly under the radar of most, but is indeed a quality handgun.

Speaking of 'under the radar,' the SAUER 38H was always a favourite of mine.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast