Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking for stg44 part

Article about: Looking for this small part for the STG44, the bolt that hinges the pistol grip --- been looking for a long time but I've had no luck yet. Ideally it would be a relic part but could also be

Thanks for the link --- I actually caught that one earlier, too messy and too pricey for just the small pin though...

here are my STG44 parts, is it this part you need in the first photo?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for stg44 part   Looking for stg44 part  

Thanks for the photo--- yes, it appears to be there--- it's hard to see if it's intact or if it's damaged or not though... got more photos?

The relic stg44 stock just arrived--- fragile but it works as it's for a relic and, more importantly, it's period!

Looking for stg44 part

Next month there is a pretty big militaria show in Kassel , Germany. In the fall this show is the biggest in Europe. You might be able to find your part there. That's where I got my original wooden grips for my STG 44 Now I'm looking for the butt stock..

A worn pair of original wooden grips would be a fantastic addition--- what did you pay for yours? I'm really not fussing over the pin right now, I have cut down a pin that fit and hammered it on both side so that it doesn't go anywhere so it's far from a pressing matter. Right now I have original grips (preferably wooden) and a relic/deact. bolt the highest up on my list...

That fair sounds great though, who knows...

I paid 70 euros for the original wooden grips. I expect to pay 2-300 for an original butt stock, when I find one...Maybe more.... By the way, what did you pay for that stg 44? Are all internal parts there??

I think it ended up around €600 (not cheap but not all that bad either)--- the internals seem are all there but seized up due to light rust... I think it could be dislodged, it hasn't had any cleaning done to the internals. I'll probably get on that at some point.

The price you got for the grips seems a good one, let me know if you come across another worn wooden pair--- I got the relic stock for a fraction of the non-relic going price for stg44 stocks, it needs stabilizing but fits the relic look. 2-300 seems like it would be a very good price for a non-relic stock with all metal parts etc. --- good luck in your search.

There used to be a gun store in California called Sherwood International. They had a full display of MP/STG parts. I got a new in wrapper barrel for $50, but that was years ago.

Sherwoods is LONG gone, but has morphed into Northridge International and some of the same people are still there. Maybe they still have parts? I don't know.

Thanks for the suggestion but I have the pin issue sorted for now and the rest should be all relic condition--- up next will be the stock locking bolt, handguard and grips. Here's what I have so far, the only thing really added is the relic stock and the handguard is the repro that came with the gun when I bought it, just temporarily on there.

Looking for stg44 partLooking for stg44 part

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast