MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Looking for stg44 part

Article about: Looking for this small part for the STG44, the bolt that hinges the pistol grip --- been looking for a long time but I've had no luck yet. Ideally it would be a relic part but could also be

Default Looking for stg44 part

Looking for this small part for the STG44, the bolt that hinges the pistol grip --- been looking for a long time but I've had no luck yet. Ideally it would be a relic part but could also be repro (preferably not though)--- I use ebay on and off to look for this part but no luck, maybe having the actual name of the part would help as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Circled in red below ---

Looking for stg44 part

?

I think You will find it is called a stock lock pin .

Thank you! Any idea where to look for this particular part? Unable to find this even as a repro ---

?

I would suggest You see if You can find some one who has a lathe. It does not look very complicated. Maybe even an airsoft part might work?

These rifles are currently reproduced in .22 cal. I say find the manufacturer and see if they use the same sort of pin you are looking for.

They are made by American tactical. Couldn't hurt to see if they can send you one.
    American Tactical Imports

Thank you both for the suggestions! I will look into all of this and update here, in the meanwhile if there's anyone out there with a lead on such a part --- relic would be preferable as it would match --- please do not hesitate to let me know!

I've also emailed stg44.eu to see if they can help... below shows where the missing part would be seated, searching for stock lock pin does not lead to the right part --- it rather directs me to easily obtainable spares of the locking pin that secures the wooden stock and locks the pistol grip in firing position, not the bolt that actually hinges the grip to the main body in front.

Looking for stg44 part

?

Terrific relic You have there. Good luck!!!

No luck yet, stg44.eu was no able to help --- emailed the manufacturer of the .22 cal stg44 and awaiting response, maybe I'll get lucky there. But, still, if anyone's got or know of an original please PM me... preferably relic

Anyone know of a stg44 bolt in relic condition for sale anywhere?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast