MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Double Barrell Flare Pistol

Article about: Hey guys, recently picked up this Luftwaffe double-barreled flare gun. I don't know a whole lot about these but overall condition is pretty good a good deal of the brown brownish finish is s

Default Luftwaffe Double Barrell Flare Pistol

Hey guys,
    recently picked up this Luftwaffe double-barreled flare gun. I don't know a whole lot about these but overall condition is pretty good a good deal of the brown brownish finish is still on it.
    Pistol opens and closes easily seems all firing pins are good and it functions correctly all levers are attached and in good condition.
    The grips are in excellent condition there is one little tiny crack but it's not that large.
    Overall outside of the fact that somebody at some point put a price sticker on it and there's a dance at the end of the barrel overall it seems like a pretty interesting find in decent condition great for my collection.
    What you guys think if there's any more specific pictures you would like I'll have no issue sunning them but any input on this would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if it's very common or what the average condition found is on these so I included pictures both outside of the sun inside everything is tightfitting and functional
    thank you,
    General Putnam
    Luftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare Pistol heLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare PistolLuftwaffe Double Barrell Flare Pistol

CBH
    ?

That's close to mint , great find ! These are getting highly collectable and hard to find .

Very nice pistol.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

It is definatley the most unique/interesting item in my collection right now.
    The photos is the sun came out great I will take more tomorrow.
    This was a right place right time item. Great stuff is out there just have to keep searching.

CBH
    ?

Very well photographed , I wish I had the patience .
    I have a British flare pistol , once I get it cleaned up I'll post it .

Will the mark from the sticker come off by simply
    rubbing it with your thumb, or can you use
    some type of thinner.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

to be honest Walk, I have made it the lowest on my priority list for this item. Having made mistakes in the past I am acting out of an abundance of caution as I don't want to mess it up. I am sure even just a little water would work. my luck I would end up ruining it in some fashion

where would I find a thread or website that can give me more info on this pistol, for example maker and/or other relevant info related to the numbers on the pistol. also Is this supposed to be as brown/anodized in color, its almost the color as a early sa scabbard, was the same processes used on this. I seems to be pretty well executed for something created in the last 2 years of the TR.
    Thanks in advance
    General P

not a common type,well done.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast