Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistol

Article about: This ALU Luftwaffe "Signal Pistole" is not one you see very often, its anodized which gave it its lovely purple like colour. Its completely funtional and in very good condition. Th

?

Default Luftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistol

This ALU Luftwaffe "Signal Pistole" is not one you see very often, its anodized which gave it its lovely purple like colour.
    Its completely funtional and in very good condition.
    The Krieghoff version is the most desireable manufactorer of this type flare Pistol: the Krieghoff quality standards were throughout the entire war one of the highest of the TR manufactorers
    This Cal. 4 has the LW stickbird and a few Waffenambt proofing marks, the Fl contract numbers is of course present.
    Enjoy this impressive pistol

Regards,
    Ger
    Luftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistolLuftwaffe Krieghoff double barrel live Flare pistol

?

Very nice Ger!!! Nothing get the testosterone going like a double barreled firearm
    I take it that this being LW , its would have been used as our own AAF use two different colored flares for Taxi/Takeoff??? Just guessing here.
    Great pic up
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks Phil, i know the Flare pistols are taking into the planes too.
    An old friend of mine found a nice one at a Crash site of a German Nightfighter, together with parts of his Cap and the silver Ace of Space playing card necklace with was the mascotte of their Nightfighting unit

Regards
    Ger