Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M1 Carbines

Article about: Which manufacturers do you have, and which are you missing?

Default M1 Carbines

Here's a better picture of some of my Carbines. The middle one is of Korean war vintage, the others are WW2. They all work. Cheers all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Carbines  

Default Re: M1 Carbines

Great collection of Carbines, Mikey !

Is the Korean era piece an M2, and which one is your favorite
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice M1 carbines! Thanks for showing.

Regards

Great carbines! I particularly like the look of the second one from the bottom.

Does the fat-belly with the 30 round banana clip fire good? I never Did find a 30 rounder that didn't constantly jam! The 15 rounders were all fine,though! Nice little guns! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Very nice ! Are they dated ?

Love your carbines, thanks for sharing. They are one of my favorite guns to shoot!!! Cheers, Robert

Thankyou all for the kind comments. My favouries are the early ones with the L shaped flip rear sight. I have about 14, but I am trying to collect one from each manufacturer, of which there were about 11 ( depending on your point of view). Three more to find. Yes, that one is an M2 but to comply with this countries laws it has had some parts removed so now it can only shoot semi -auto. Here's a pic of two more, the other you have seen. I'm trying to adjust my collection to Carbines that are as they were when they left the factory in 42 or 43 as most found now have been re built or altered. They are not easy to find. Banksy, some Carbines are dated on the barrel, others are not, I can usually figure out an approx date by the serial number on the receiver. PM me if you like as I am always pleased to learn from, and discuss Carbines with anyone, anywhere. Cheers. Mike. N.Z.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1 Carbines  

mike a very nice collection you have whats the middle m2 carbine got on the end of the barrel

tom

A flash suppressor Tom. Can tell you more but it is quite a story. Mike

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast