Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M55 reising gun

Article about: this is an unfired m 55 reising gun. It has the original box, sling, magazine, manual, cleaning rod as issued from the factory. Rare wo the box..fully functional.

Default M55 reising gun

this is an unfired m 55 reising gun. It has the original box, sling, magazine, manual, cleaning rod as issued from the factory. Rare wo the box..fully functional.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M55 reising gun   M55 reising gun  

M55 reising gun   M55 reising gun  

?

Default Re: M55 reising gun

How the heck did you find this, i heard these were pretty rare nowadays

I was reading the NFA post on Sturmgewehr.com and a guy in Waycross Ga put a note on there he had some reising stuff for sale. I called him and went over a few years ago and bought it. IN the US it takes a while to registar it but it is legal.

?

Very nice , only seen them in books

Jeez....you got me speechless paragon man!

?

Great find, getting very hard to find especially in the box

couple of pictures of the same gun with the very rare paramarine jump pouch and some USMC rigger made items. With it are some items I purchased this past weekend at the Alabama Gun Collectors show.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M55 reising gun   M55 reising gun  

M55 reising gun  

Simply stunning.

Ultra rare.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Holy Hannah. I have seen a few of these over the years but only in museums.
    Some soldiers hated them so much, they threw them away, but the Marines had them for a while.
    Very rare, very underrated. Sort of like the Edsel of SMGs.
    I like that a lot. Good catch. I like that its in full working order. Congrats.