Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Machine Pistole 40

Article about: It is original and it appears most of the serial numbers match, which is good. The price in todays market is "OK". Cheers, Ade.

Default Machine Pistole 40

Hallo!
    This is my first post on this forum, stumbled over this forum some hours ago.

I saw this Machine pistol 40 on the internet, and wonder if it's real ?
    I'm not that good with spotting if it's real or not, I have only been collecting small items for a year now

I hope I will get some replies

Machine Pistole 40

Machine Pistole 40

Machine Pistole 40

Default Re: Machine Pistole 40

I doubt if anyone could judge its authenticity from those photos Hoffman, but welcome to the forum,
    and Good Luck

Phill

Danke shön!
    I might get some new pictures, who know?

Hoffmann

G'day Hoffmann,
    It seems to break down pretty well, I have a replicas one of those which doesn't look as good as the one you have here. And welcome to the forum mate!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    G'day Hoffmann,
    It seems to break down pretty well, I have a replicas one of those which doesn't look as good as the one you have here. And welcome to the forum mate!
    Hows it going Bud? Now where did you get your hands on a replica? I've wanted one of these since i can remember! The best looking machine gun ever made in my opinion.

Phill

?

You mean its even better than the OWEN Phill, I cant believe that!!!!!

G'day Phill, I bought it here in W.A. Mate, I bought it about 3 years ago. You might need to check your firearms laws in Vic I think even as a replica they might be illegal in your neck of the woods.

4md
    ?

hello hoffmann, welcome to the forum and ditto, the photos look ok but cannot be completely sure

QUOTE=WOODSNAKE;433813]Hows it going Bud? Now where did you get your hands on a replica? I've wanted one of these since i can remember! The best looking machine gun ever made in my opinion.

Phill[/QUOTE]

sorry phill i dont think your responsible enough in your state to own a object shaped like a MP40, i would love one as well to complete my fallshirmjager display

I think they might be illegal in S.A. Too. I think in S.A. You need a collectors licence even to own deacts and they have to be kept in a gun safe, does that sound right mate?

4md
    ?

yes thats sounds right, i might try and get a collectors licence but i think its very difficult
    you used to be able to get replica pistols, machine guns, here in camping stores but the laws changed recently. you can own a deactavated semi auto rifle like a garand or a M1 but you need a catD licence which is impossible to get unless you are a farmer

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast