Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt

Article about: Enjoy this Very rare Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt 655...BILL

Default Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt

Enjoy this Very rare Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt 655...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt   Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt  

Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt   Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt

Continued...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt   Mauser Banner Standard Model Waffenamt  

"As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

bill superb rilfile thanks for showing us

beautiful, at what point did they start to use turned down bolt handles? and what year was it accepted into the heer?

Bill,
    Super sweet E/655 banner