Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed

Article about: Enjoy this Mauser Wartime Commercial Broomhandle acepted by the Imperial German Military, with matching stock, Iron and Rare box of 7.63mm Mauser Military Ammo...BILL

Default Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed

Enjoy this Mauser Wartime Commercial Broomhandle acepted by the Imperial German Military, with matching stock, Iron and Rare box of 7.63mm Mauser Military Ammo...BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed   Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed  

Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed   Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed  

Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed  
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed

One of my favourites !.....great pistol, ive been looking for a big 'RED 9' (deactivated of course!) for years......

Thumbs up Re: Mauser 'Broomhandle' Imperial German Proofed

Hi guys,

Please help me to find a Wood Stock ( in fine conditions ) for my Mauser C96 Broomhandle WARTIME !!!

I just have the pistol.

Who can help me ?

Regards,

Ana Cristina

Bill: That is a fabulous pistol, and my all-time favorite. What year is stamped on it? I wish it were mine! Dwight

?

That is a beauty!!! Your grips look awesome. I have the M1930 version. It is one of those that were exported to China. It has the 3 Chinese characters stamped on it that they say translates to "Made in Germany"
    Mine shows some wear and my grips look like it was handled by the whole chinese army. But I love it and I really like to attach the stock to it at the range. It adds a real nice cool factor when I put it on and let other send some lead down range with it. My rear site goes up to 1000M. I have no idea why they go that high, because I haven't had any luck hitting anything with it at that range! }8)
    Once again you got a real beauty there!!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing the pic's
    Semper Fi
    Phil

I think that box of original shells with it is even rarer than the pistol itself!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Matching stock is rare on that rig!

Nice broom !