Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help Please

Article about: What are you thoughts on this should stock and harness set? I think the harness is clearly a reproduction item, not sure about the cleaning rod. I think the should stock is good but would li

Default Mauser C96 Shoulder Stock and Harness Help Please

What are you thoughts on this should stock and harness set? I think the harness is clearly a reproduction item, not sure about the cleaning rod. I think the should stock is good but would like some help since the harness is repro. I would also like a price check for a C96, small ring hammer, matching numbers 60% condition, bore is good, grips are serrated with some small chips. The comparisons that I found were for ones in much better condition. There is also another C96 is rougher condition and a bag of C96 parts in rough condition. I was thinking $1500.00 for all the items including the shoulder stock and harness, but is that too high? I do not have pics of the gun, only saw in person. All opinions are appreciated.
    John

Mauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help Please

Harness Pics.
    John

Mauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help PleaseMauser C96 Should Stock and Harness Help Please

I don't think there will be any argument about the stock, but the harness does have an appearance of contrived aging. The leather scuffed a bit then some dark substance brushed into it. In fact looks like a drip run is visible on the handle of the cleaning rod, 4th photo.