Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Mauser k98 value from ww2

Article about: Hey guys gals, I have a question. Friend of mine has a mauser k98 from his grandfather from ww2 and was wondering if you guys know the value of these. He wants 0. Pics below. Admins please m

?

Default Mauser k98 value from ww2

Hey guys gals, I have a question. Friend of mine has a mauser k98 from his grandfather from ww2 and was wondering if you guys know the value of these. He wants $300. Pics below. Admins please move me to the correct board if im in the wrong board.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mauser k98 value from ww2   Mauser k98 value from ww2  

Mauser k98 value from ww2  
    Attached Images Attached Images Mauser k98 value from ww2 

Buy it. If the numbers match, buy it Now.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

The receiver looks a bit rough.

If the barrel or receiver isn't rust pitted on the inside id buy it.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Buy it. If the numbers match, buy it Now.
    and run. do not walk

(again if # matching and not pitting)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Even at $300 for a mismatch it is good deal nowadays. I just watched a Russian capture on GB go for over $800!

I can't read the #'S on the parts well enough.

But, it looks like the rear barrel band is on backwards. Takes 5 seconds to change.

?

Thank you guys for all the input. Its the real deal. He showed me stuff from his family and was interested in what they meant. He only wants a half of the price for the Marlin in the picture. Both his grandfathers. His grandmother won the mothers gold cross for creating a large family. ( Over three children she had from what he said) and thats a part of the reson why they received that award.

Take them both.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

Quote by wick View Post
    ......His grandmother won the mothers gold cross for creating a large family. ( Over three children she had from what he said) and thats a part of the reson why they received that award.
    Actually 8 children were required to be awarded the Gold version. 4-5 for the Bronze and 6-7 for the Silver.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast