Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Maxim 1910 Should I or shouldnt I?

Article about: Hi Reg, Be warned! When assembled, this item takes up a fair ammount of room - and it feels as though it weighs a bloody ton! When I used to have the use of the spare bedroom I had an Mg08,

Default Re: Maxim 1910 Should I or shouldnt I?

I think Maxim's represent great value for money.

Cheers, Ade.

?

"Looks great Reg I've always wanted to buy one of these, but if my dad flips when I get something small like a pistol, imagine what he'd do if I got one of these eh? "

very nice gun ! clould you give me some rough size and weight info ? dose your wife mind it in the house lol my mother point blank said nothing bigger than a ak

Hi Alex, see here:

Modern Firearms - Maxim M1910/30

Cheers, Ade.

?

I love these hmgs they are the epitomy of old style warfare, heavy , cumbersome but deadly, as for you Banksy you didnt listen to mum because ive seen your Bren gun, and thats bigger than an AK and a lot heavier and she didnt know it was on her dining room table until it was in bits lol

?

lol dave ! my bren was the first gun ! after that she said no more ! lol im hatching a plan to sneek a maxim past her ! maby one peice at a time ! you will have to pop round soon !

?

thank you for the info ade !

Reg
    ?

Hello Banksy

Sorry for the delay in replying, ive been away for a week. Glad you like the Maxim, I love em too, but despite my being told many times that they were big and heavy I diddnt really comprehend how big and heavy until I got one. LOL. they are!

As for the dear old lady, she hates anything slightly "warry" inthe house, and she is the reason that I dont have more deacts....shes also probably the reason that Im not a pasty deact obsessed nerd with no social life though so I suppose everything happens for a reason. LOL.....must get on here more cometo think of it.

If you do sneak one into your bedroom, put it against a wall as the cracks nd creaking in the downstairs ceiling may give the game away.

There was one on milweb for a good price a week or so ago.

All the best
    Reg

?

Hello

Lol I hope I find a wife that understands the hobby ! Is it really that heavy ? Can it be wheeled up a stairway ? I also saw one a few weeks ago on mil web cheap as chips and lots of accsesorys however it's now gone vie found a nice one with a privet seller so I'll hopefully have one soon ! ...

DWSUK, a deactivated weapons dealer have been jumping at every single bargain on milweb recently probably for re-sale on their website That might be where the Maxim went too along with the things I was interested it

Thanks

Danny

Hi Alex, yes you can wheel a Maxim upstairs, no problem. Stand behind it and pull it up the steps one at a time (using the wheels.) while holding onto the trail frame. Take the gun and shield off first to reduce the weight. Mine lives upstairs.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast