Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Me and the wifey shooting Mosin Nagant in Ukraine September 2010

Article about: Me and Adelina shooting WW2 Mosin Nagant in Lviv, Ukraine Setepmber 2010. Please note that i am not a weapon expert and just did this for fun, i don't know how to hold or use a weapon i just

?

Default Me and the wifey shooting Mosin Nagant in Ukraine September 2010

Me and Adelina shooting WW2 Mosin Nagant in Lviv, Ukraine Setepmber 2010.

Please note that i am not a weapon expert and just did this for fun, i don't know how to hold or use a weapon i just aim and pull the trigger

Default Re: Me and the wifey shooting Mosin Nagant in Ukraine September 2010

Snipers in the making !!! That weapon looks to have a bit of a kick!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

It really had some kickback but wow was it accurate! (If you could aim that is ) The SvD kickback was worse tho!

Looks like fun! you both did great The Mosin Nagant's do have quite a kick but I think the German K98 kicks worse, at least when I shoot it does

do you all get to shoot often

and my Gew98 had more kick than my K98 but both have more than the Nagants probably because of the larger caliber but all three are great rifles

?

it looks like there may be some cosmoline left in the bolt, that's why it's sticky. there's good vids on youtube on how to get it out. I just bought a 1934 Tula hex reciever in great shape here in the US for $120! Haven't had a chance to shoot yet though... cheers, Eddie

Great video Monuir. You and your lovely wife look like old pros on the line. I wish I could get my wife to shoot some of my military wares. She's afraid it will hurt. Give me a break! It definitely seems to me that my K98 kicks harder than my 44 Mosin. They're still alot fun to shoot!

Jay

Nice video mate=) Looks like you had a great time..