Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Merry Christmas

Article about: Merry Christmas......BILL

Default Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas......BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

And Merry Christmas to you also Bill.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Merry Christmas to you too Bill, and everyone else on the forum.

?

Merry Christmas friend.

Merry Xmas mate. All the best to you and your loved ones.

Dave

?

Merry Christmas to all!!

Now, for those I may have offended, here is the 2013 Statutory Annual Greeting:

Please accept, with no obligation, implied or implicit, the best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender and gender-identity neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2014, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures (such as the Mayan calendar that predicts EOT was 2012 but never happened) whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere or that there are not other hemispheres of equal dignity), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, lifestyle focus or sexual preference or identity of the wishee.

Oh BTW, it's equally if not MORE important to read into the disclaimer in fine print with magnifying glass if you have one as follows:

(By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher. Terms are subject to change without notice. By accepting this greeting the recipient acknowledges that s/he is represented by counsel or knew of their right to be represented by counsel and decided to accept the greeting without such representation. Do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law).

Merry Christmas, all, if you collect this stuff and you are on this forum, you have more in common with me than most of my neighbors, lol.

Pit.

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    Merry Christmas, all, if you collect this stuff and you are on this forum, you have more in common with me than most of my neighbors, lol.

Pit.
    I like that Pit.
    To true.

Cheers
    Dave

?

And to all a very happy and healthy New Year.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast