Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

MG.34 breach cover

Article about: Something of a rarity, here we have a breach cover for a German MG.34. Totally original and perhaps a little dusty this example shows little use and with a bit of a clean up it would come ou

Default MG.34 breach cover

Something of a rarity, here we have a breach cover for a German MG.34. Totally original and perhaps a little dusty this example shows little use and with a bit of a clean up it would come out superb. No markings at all on this cover but its 100% original and most likely from the Portuguese contract supplied by Germany during the war. Its been ages since I have seen one so thought it was worth showing to you. I don't need it myself so will be listing it tomorrow in the sales section of the forum.
    All the best,
    D
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG.34 breach cover   MG.34 breach cover  

MG.34 breach cover   MG.34 breach cover  

MG.34 breach cover  

?

To bad it isn't for an MG 42, I'd be interested.
    Sarge

Hi Sarge,
    Never seen one for the 42, we had 42's here but very few. The Germans here had mainly older guns. I am sure someone will need a 34 cover sooner or later.
    D

I have the same, friend, but not common with all the fakes.
    Michel
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/