Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Mg.34's and 42's

Article about: Hi, This is a picture that I took nearly 10 years ago, it was impressive then and it still is today although the gun collection has increased a fair bit since then. I prefer the 34 to the 42

Default Re: Mg.34's and 42's

Demilled MG3/M53 approx $600 to $800 - Demilled MG42 $800 - $1500
    Just from looking.

A registered Dewat is something else altogther, registered with ATF usually by the soldiers returning with them, these are often readily covertable back to shooting status (very minimally deactivated), and will become fully transferable, Curio and Relic status legal machineguns, and command a $20,000 plus price - they are the most collectable, valuable of Mg investments - so the registered Dewats usually sell for a LOT.

UK Deactivated guns aren't allowed here, usually. Even though they are unfirable - because the receiver itself has not been cut to ATF specs, three blow torch cuts, they are not considered deactivated by US standards, so you'll lose your purchase money and risk getting told off, too.

REALLY AWESOME PIC OP!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great collection - I am trying to collect as many German bipod fired weapons, too.

Thanks for sharing,

Pit.

?

Some of the MG 34's and Mg 42's at recent shoots hers in Arizona.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JimOnMG34-1.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	425690   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MGShootSetUP01-1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	154.3 KB 
ID:	425691  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyBrotherOnMyMG3404-1.jpg 
Views:	858 
Size:	137.9 KB 
ID:	425692  

Awesome collection, Samnev, thanks for posting the pics! - but, that '42 deserves a proper Lafette - just kidding, the modern one is likely a lot lighter and easier to transport.
    Great collection.

Pit.

?

That's a hell of a line up of MG's you got there

Brad.

?

Quote by pitfighter View Post
    Awesome collection, Samnev, thanks for posting the pics! - but, that '42 deserves a proper Lafette - just kidding, the modern one is likely a lot lighter and easier to transport.
    Great collection.

Pit.
    Pit,
    Your right,I actually have the WW II Nazi Lafette with optics that fully functional with carry straps and AA extension. I also have the AA tripod which I also use quite often and an adapter for it's use on my MG 34. You are also correct I use the MG 3 tripod these days or the AA tripod because they are so much easier to get around with.
    Happy Thanksgiving to all,
    Sam

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123